- Go to the layer that you want to configure for notifications
- Select the 'draw' tab
- Scroll down to 'Notifications'
- Click on 'Add'
- Press 'Create'
- Go below 'Notifications' to 'Notification Attributes'
- Select the attributes that are included in the notification message.
- The user or usergroups now receives any changes for the above configured draw actions; with the selected attributes.
If you want to add or remove draw actions from the notifications, you can press the check mark beneath the draw action (see below image).
Notification Attributes can be added or removed in the same way. Clicking any of those buttons do not require any additional actions.
Updated 9 months ago
Did this page help you?